Sandals Royal Caribbean is a romantic journey to opposite ends of the world. A kaleidoscope of cultures from Britain to Bali awaits you at Sandals Royal Caribbean.
The resort’s decidedly British heritage begins with the Majestic Georgian-style Great House, surrounded by manicured gardens and roaming peacocks – all complemented with well-heeled traditions like afternoon tea and a rousing game of croquet.
Minutes away on the resort’s private offshore island, the mysteries of the Orient unfold in a secluded natural setting where casual poolside and beachside pleasures beckon by day, while chic parties, an authentic Thai restaurant, and island-style extravaganzas invite excitement by night. At Jamaica’s most alluring resort, two diverse vacations are woven into one and served with warm island hospitality, making your stay a journey to remember.
The utmost in luxury this resort has now built these gorgeous over-the-water villas over the stunning Caribbean Sea. From floating water hammocks to private glass floors – these private villa delivers an immersive journey of the Caribbean’s finest turquoise waters and rich marine life.
- An exotic offshore island with secluded beaches
- 20 Luxurious Room & Suite Categories
- 8 Restaurants & 5 Bars
- 7 main swimming pools & 5 whirlpools
- Swim-up 1 bedroom suites where you can swim up to your patio from a lagoon-style pool
- British traditions like afternoon tea and croquet on the lawn
- “Stay at 1, Play at 3” exchange privileges at two other nearby Sandals Resorts, including transfers, Plus “Dine Around” at 12 more restaurants
- Complimentary land and watersports including scuba diving (for certified divers)
- Red Lane Spa
- Nightly Entertainment
- Unlimited golf with green fees and transfers to/from Sandals Golf & Country Club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary resort airport transfers
- Free Wedding