Tucked away in a serene corner of the world on a chain of 700 islands known as the Bahamas lies a retreat so alluring, it was once the private club for 1940’s high society such as the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, and later a hideaway for celebrities-including The Beatles while they were filming Help!.
Today, the legend continues in a resort where European sophistication blends with the exotic adventures of an offshore island. At the main resort the formal trappings of Edwardian England are relaxed by tropical gardens, two enormous colonnaded pools and warm island hospitality. For an exotic off island escape just minutes away, Sandals Island includes a chic beach club overlooking two pristine beaches with every amenity, romantic adventures, and the region’s finest seafood restaurant.
A refined mainland is filled with European sophistication and extravagant details, from Roman colonnaded pools and exotic firepits, to ten other restaurants and a world-class spa.
- Considered the most elegant resort in the Bahamas
- 10 restaurants including fine dining
- 8 bars including a piano bar
- Swim-up Crystal Lagoon butler suites with direct access to the pool
- 6 swimming pools and 6 whirlpools
- Romantic firepit settings along the beach
- offshore island with seafood restaurant, private beaches and swim-up pool bar
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
- Select top-of-the-line suites include Rolls-Royce chauffeur transfers
- Red Lane Spa
- Free airport transfers
- Free Wedding
- Complimentary land and water sports including scuba diving (for certified divers)