Understated elegance and exquisitely private, this is Sandals Royal Plantation – an intimate all-butler resort of just 74 ocean view suites tucked into a magnificent coral bluff.
You can spend your days lazing by the pool with cool libations delivered right to you by a beach butler. Tee off at nearby Sandals Golf & Country Club, followed by a spot of afternoon tea on the terrace. Renowned for unmatched attention to detail, this enclave of retro-chic sophistication showcases roaming peacocks and manicured lawns.
This historic resort has long been a favourite hideaway for the international jet set and literary elite, with the likes of Ian Fleming and Noel Coward seeking its casual island elegance and authentic Jamaican vibe back in their day. Today, exquisite original furnishings and new innovations – like Jamaica’s only champagne and caviar bar – are designed to impress.
- All-Butler, all suite resort
- All ocean-view resort
- Afternoon tea service
- Stay at One, Play at Two exchange privileges
- Unlimited fine dining at 5 restaurants
- Unlimited Mondavi® wines
- Unlimited premium brand drinks
- Two full service bars and C-Bar, Jamaica’s only Caviar + Champagne bar
- Unlimited land and water sports
- Unlimited scuba diving (certified divers only)
- 2 pools and 1 whirpool
- Golf at Sandals Golf & Country Club is included
- Free Wedding
- Red Lane® Spa (services extra)
- Free non-stop round trip airport transfers
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas