A true garden of Eden by a tranquil sea. Of all the Sandals resorts the Sandals Halcyon Beach best defines the Caribbean’s Caribbean – a laid back retreat tucked into a colourful tropical garden along a tranquil turquoise sea.
This is a true Garden of Eden, a place where your senses are elevated into overdrive by caressing sea breezes, inviting ocean waters, and fragrant tropical blooms.
The resort’s intended design merges into the natural order of things where no building rises above the highest palm tree. Classic Caribbean architecture in soft pastels and gingerbread-detailed cottages all set within the grounds.
Take a romantic stroll among the birds of paradise under canopies of shaded trees, or a lazy swim in one of swimming pools, including one that is like a secluded lagoon.
Experience pampering with an exemplary level of refined service, and surrender to a world of enchanting temptations that immerse you in the hypnotic realm of the islands.
New from the end of December 2016 are the stunning Honeymoon Butler rooms with their own sparkling plunge pools, perfect for that romantic honeymoon or holiday.
- 6 fine dining options
- 7 bars all serving premium brand drinks including a piano bar
- 2 swimming pools with swim up bars and 3 whirlpools
- 9-hole gof course at the nearby Sandals Regency La Toc
- Romantic firepits
- fully equipped fitness centre
- Stay at 1, Play at 3 exchange program with two nearby Sandals Resorts including complimentary transfers
- 21 additional restaurants at nearby Sandals
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas
- Free airport transfers
- Unlimited land and water sports
- Unlimited scuba diving (for certified divers)