10-night Thailand twin centre, from £979pp
- Three nights at 5* AVANI Riverside Bangkok Hotel – AVANI River View Room
- Seven nights at 5* Cape Kudu Hotel in Koh Yao Noi – Deluxe Room
- Including breakfast
- Return flights from the UK with Thai Airways
We’re offering you 10 nights in Thailand from just £979pp.
This is an unbelievable offer for a Thailand city and beach holiday, so book today to discover its energetic capital, Bangkok, and secluded isle, Koh Yao Noi.
AVANI Riverside Bangkok Hotel
The views are spectacular at this sleek rooftop hotel, which overlooks the Bangkok skyline and serene Chao Phraya River. And a fantastic spot to soak up the view is by the gorgeous rooftop infinity pool with an icy drink in-hand. The service is excellent here – the staff are so friendly and you can even borrow a smartphone during your stay, for unlimited calls and data while you’re out exploring the city.
When it comes to dining, we love ATTITUDE Rooftop Bar & Restaurant. As night draws in, you can watch the flickering lights of the city ahead and taste delicious Asian tapas at your al fresco table. Your AVANI River View Room is an idyllic place to unwind and escape the colourfully-chaotic streets of Bangkok. This elegant room has an understated style and uninterrupted river views, with light pouring in from the huge window.
- Rooftop infinity swimming pool on the 26th floor
- AVANIFIT, AVANISPA*
- Shuttle boat to Asiatique night market and Sky Train station
Restaurants & bars
If you’re heading out early to explore the delights of Bangkok, stop off at PANTRY AT AVANI for
a light bite. For a delicious meal with river views, head to Skyline. As evening falls, you can find yourself gazing out over the River of Kings at ATTITUDE Rooftop Bar & Restaurant or savouring a carefully-crafted cocktail at Long Bar.
Cape Kudu Hotel, Koh Yao Noi
One of our favourite places to stay on the magical and unspoilt island of Koh Yao Noi is Cape Kudu Hotel; an ultra-stylish, boutique hideaway. Its style is super-cool and contemporary – picture distressed wood, a grey and white colour palette and a luxurious beach-chic vibe. Cape Kudu Hotel is a brilliant choice if you’re looking for pure escapism after a busy few days in the capital. It’s also a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Here, you can relax by the salt-water infinity pool, enjoy yoga on the beach, have a go at Thai boxing or watch a film under the stars at one of its moonlight cinema nights. For breakfast at The Hornbill Restaurant, tuck into a fresh and exotic fruit salad, or if you have a real sweet-tooth, try the popular crispy Nutella Roti. Your spacious Deluxe Room has a seaside-luxe feel and private balcony – the perfect chill-out spot.
- Salt-water infinity pool
- Cape Spa*
- Thai boxing*
- fitness centre*
- yoga terrace
- Wi-Fi throughout
Restaurants & bars
The all-day Hornbill Restaurant is the main restaurant and offers a medley of Thai and Western flavours, while Café Kantary (opening July 2017) serves snacks and beverages. The Long Island Bar offers refreshing drinks to be enjoyed in the shade or on a sun lounger by the pool.
This is an amazing price for a five-star Thailand holiday, but you only have a few days to book, so call us today on
01622 909444 or free on 0800 983 0075
Stay longer or upgrade in Bangkok
- Add additional nights from an extra £47pp, based on room and breakfast in an AVANI River View Room
- Add a City, Temples & Grand Palace Private Tour from an extra £71pp
Stay longer or upgrade in Koh Yao Noi
- Add additional nights from an extra £63pp, based on B&B in a Deluxe Room
- Upgrade to a Pool Villa from an extra £145pp, based on B&B on a seven-night stay
Upgrade your flights
- Upgrade to business class on your inbound international flight from an extra £999pp
- Upgrade to business class on your return international flights from an extra £1965pp
3 nights Bangkok
7 nights Koh Yao Noi
Bangkok: AVANI Panorama River View
Koh Yao Noi: Deluxe Room
Room & breakfast
01, 08, 13-17, 20-30 September, 01, 04 – 08, 10-16, 18 October 2018
Receive a complimentary upgrade to an AVANI Panorama River View room at AVANI Riverside Bangkok Hotel
All Inclusive Mexico from just £1199pp
- Seven nights at 5* Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla in Mexico
- Stay in a Paradisus Junior Suite
- Return flights from the UK
Great food, knockout beaches and luxurious accommodation – we’re offering you a seven-night all-inclusive stay in Mexico, from only £1199pp.
EXCLUSIVE RESORT ON THE PRIVATE PLAYA DEL CARMEN BAY
In Mexico’s Mayan Riviera, Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Perla is a super chic and contemporary resort set on a gorgeous private bay. This trendy, lively retreat shares some of its fantastic restaurants with the family-friendly sister hotel, Paradisus Playa Del Carmen La Esmeralda. La Perla is adults only, so if you’re after a couple’s escape, honeymoon hideaway or if you’re jetting off with friends, we think you’ll love it here. And you’ll never be stuck for something to do either. Try tango lessons, tequila tasting, Spanish lessons or join a pool party with music supplied by the resident DJ. When you fancy a bit of chill-out time, head to the YHI Spa, which has 14 treatment rooms and an outdoor thermal circuit for YHI Water Rituals. We’ve also included free entrance to the pool, Jacuzzi and sauna with this incredible offer.
Stay in a stylishly-designed Paradisus Junior Suite, a modern and elegant room with a spacious terrace overlooking the resort’s grounds. It has a comfy king-size bed, a bath and two rain showers.
There are few resorts around the world that can offer the range of dining options found at La Perla. The 14 restaurants include both casual buffet and fine-dining; and all are included except Passion, which is owned by the world-renowned Michelin-starred chef, Martin Berasategui. It’s worth paying extra for this extraordinary dining experience one night during your stay. Some of our favourite places to dine include the award-winning adults-only Latin American restaurant; rich, authentic flavours in the modern Mexican restaurant; and the relaxed vibe and traditional Italian dishes in the trattoria.
The nightlife is also epic, with plenty of bars throughout the resort where you can enjoy light snacks and tropical juices during the day and handcrafted cocktails as the sun goes down. The adult-only options include the M Bar, the Red Lounge and the open-air South Avenue Bar.
This is an unbelievable price for this Mexico holiday and you only have a few days to book, so call us today.
Stay longer or upgrade
- Extend your stay to 14nts from an extra £725pp – Paradisus Junior Suite all-inclusive
- Upgrade to a Paradisus Junior Suite Swim, all-inclusive 7nts from an extra £113pp
- Upgrade to a One Bedroom Suite, all-inclusive 7nts from an extra £113pp
- Upgrade to a One Bedroom Suite Swim Up, all-inclusive from an extra £239pp
- Upgrade to a One Bedroom Master Suite, all-inclusive 7nts from an extra £220pp
Upgrade to a Royal Service Suite, which comes with butler service, a private whirlpool on your terrace, plus access to an exclusive pool, lounge, beach area and entry to the Water Ritual at the YHI Spa.
- Paradisus Junior Suite Royal Service, all-inclusive 7nts from an extra £202pp
- One Bedroom Suite Royal Service, all-inclusive 7nts from an extra £353pp
- One Bedroom Master Suite Royal Service, all-inclusive 7nts from an extra £163pp
Combine the perks of a Royal Service Suite with a swim-up room, where you can swim straight from your terrace.
- Paradisus Junior Suite Royal Service Swim Up, all-inclusive 7nts from an extra £353pp
- 1 Bedroom Suite Swim Up Royal Service, all-inclusive 7nts from an extra £497pp
- 1 Bedroom Master Suite Swim Up, all-inclusive 7nts from an extra £372pp
- 1 Bedroom Master Suite Swim Up Royal Service, all-inclusive 7nts from an extra £611pp
Upgrade your flights
- Premium Economy on your inbound flight from an extra £175pp
- Premium Economy return flights from an extra £435pp
- Premium Economy on your inbound flight from an extra £149pp
- Premium Economy return flights from an extra £385pp
SAVE UP TO £655 PER COUPLE
Paradisus Junior Suite
3, 10, 12, 17, 24, 26 Sep, 1, 3, 8 Oct 2018
11, 18, 25 Sep, 2, 9 Oct 2018
Call now to book! 01622 909444
or Free on 0800 983 0075