Negril embodies the ultimate relaxed lifestyle. A spot so in-tune with nature’s bounty that its tallest building cannot reach higher than the ever-present palm trees. With 7 miles of silky white sand beach and 5 miles of cliffs and add some of the most spectacular sunsets you’re ever likely to witness, where the sun sinks into the sea from this westernmost tip of Jamaica
The moment you walk into Beaches Negril, you officially enter a carefree zone. Negril is the place where “laid back” was invented, and that vibe is totally contagious. Before long, you’ll be footloose and cheerful in a paradise where everything is included.
When you’re located on the widest stretch of Negril’s famous 7-mile Beach, the best place to be is at the water’s edge. That’s why we’ve even put a waterpark there. Everything you can possibly imagine is beachside at Beaches Negril — from lively pools to restaurants and bars. Seek adventure, relax, or do both. It’s all about spending time with those you love… any way you want.
- 3 pools, 2 with swim-up bars
- Dine in 9 Specialty Restaurants
- Caribbean-inspired Red Lane® Spa
- Liquid at Beaches Nightclub
- Pirates Island Waterpark
- 7 bars serving unlimited premium drinks
- Supervised kids camp for kids of all ages with Certified Nannies
- Caribbean Adventure with Sesame Street®
- Xbox Play Lounge
- Trench Town Teens-only game-room
- Scratch DJ Academy
- Complimentary watersports including Scuba diving (for certified divers)
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the resort